Admin's comments re STF at end of Calais thread Town Benefit

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
Pally

Admin's comments re STF at end of Calais thread Town Benefit

Post by Pally »

I understand the different forum areas, with different styles of posting etc. I can see that that makes sense. It is a pity that some potentially interesting threads still get lost because of all the things I have mentioned previously...its not particularly about aggression/being nicey nicey or whatever. Its about getting the point over in a way that gets people listening and moves the debate forward. HB regularly posts useful links but these get lost in the rest of it - see my previous post in Calais Thread. Equally Eagle raises relevant issues for discussion - ditto as above!

Anyway, I have said my bit; I will not labour the point anymore! Let debate continue in whatever format individuals choose.
Rachael

Re: Admin's comments re STF at end of Calais thread Town Ben

Post by Rachael »

Admin is right. The Town Benefit Office is the place people go for a barney. Leave them to it.

If a discussion is interesting to you but goes off the rails, it can be a good idea to start a new thread on the subject - that quite often works.
Pally

Re: Admin's comments re STF at end of Calais thread Town Ben

Post by Pally »

Good idea! :roll: