Sockpuppets on t'other forum

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
Pally

Re: Sockpuppets on t'other forum

Post by Pally »

I too would like to see Syd Soc etc contributing more.

I cannot agree about the "mush" if it means half a dozen of one and six of the other,. I am not directly involved and know no parties involved personally but I think it is very clear that the problems have been hugely exacerbated by one half dozen and significantly less so by the other 6!!!
JRobinson

Post by JRobinson »

wow - that's really quite something. he's continuing the lies, maybe he really does believe what he's saying.
he mentions police involvement again - it didn't happen.
he mentions that Stuart Grove is the admin on here. he isn't.
he mentions emails and harrasement - yes, that happened, but was the other way, from him not to him.

he posted 9 days ago that he was closing the site down.
just get on and do it already. the sooner the better.
we've all got more important things to do with our lives nowadays, rather than raking over old mud.
JRobinson

Post by JRobinson »

I've just had an email telling me that I've been banned for 12 months from that other place for slander against another member. So he's clearly still active, and doing what he does. I don't know why I'm bothered, I moved out of the area 18 months ago,but then again CB left the area a lot longer ago.
stuart

Post by stuart »

We are in a terrible crisis. A crisis that is bringing Sydenham together as I've never seen it before.

Last night, at our end of Lawrie Park Gardens, the 8pm clapping and banging was louder than ever. Good people are doing good things. Not me, I'm only a grateful recipient nowadays. Can we celebrate them and not be distracted by untruthful stuff published to divide us?

Anyone still confused about me - please check this old thread from 2015 announcing my retirement. Nowt's changed - why would it?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14351&p=125413

Best for Easter,
Stuart