Evidence of an Accusation Gone Wrong
A close examination of Chris Beach’s allegations, published on his .life forums about a community member along with most of the data both posted online and sent in private emails provides a precise and accurate picture of the sequence of events thus:
1. Nicola transmitted an email to FlavaBaker, using an account with which she was publicly associated and on which she and Chris Beach had previously exchanged correspondence. She did so with a measure of certainty based on compelling past and present historic evidence that FlavaBaker was in fact a creation of Chris Beach. The FlavaBaker Twitter account had been used to access her locked Twitter account.
2. The email postulated a series of questions addressed to Chris Beach without naming him that she had hoped would illicit a response that would confirm it was in fact, Chris Beach.
3. That email to FlavaBaker was not transmitted or copied to anyone other than FlavaBaker. Very specifically Nicola did not transmit the first names of family and the picture of a road to anyone other than FlavaBaker.
4. It is demonstrably the case that only Chris Beach received the email in the guise of FlavaBaker. Chris Beach self-confessed that he had created the FlavaBaker account and its back-story. This proved that he lied in his assertions that he had the good luck that FlavaBaker had been in contact with him to share the email and had granted access for the purpose of gathering so called evidence. He went further to state his intention was to gather evidence with which he could go to the police and this statement contained another lie.
5. Nicola’s concerns and suspicions about the FlavaBaker account being a Chris Beach creation were proved to be accurate as revealed by Chris Beach’s subsequent self-confession that the FlavaBaker entities had been created by him.
6. It is evident that only Chris Beach re-broadcast and disseminated his family information. Nicola did not do this and did not have any part in it.
Chris Beach chose not to delete nor redact his family details. He sought to maximise the damage he believed he could inflict on Nicola in this post. He also lied about FlavaBaker and his fabricated tale of his lied-about relationship with them. This was exposed only when he was questioned by Michael Abrahams, Chairman of the Forest Hill Society who asked Chris Beach to clarify this matter. It took some 12 hours plus before Chris Beach revealed the extent of his lies and fabrications in a post on his SE23.life forum.
These steps demonstrate that Nicola did not do what Chris Beach’s fabrications allege.
It is further suggested this evidence supports the case that the only offence that occurred was that Chris Beach’s actions were intended solely to create fear in the mind of Nicola and to harass her. He has succeeded in delivering his intention.
Chris Beach and SE23.life and SE26.life have now removed all details of the post and this makes it difficult to look at the evidence for yourself. However, there are multiple screen dumps available and I will respond to requests to see them if there is sufficient demand. You will then be able to see what you will see and then make your mind up about what precisely has happened here.
In the meantime, here is a link to a Google cache copy of the first accusation made on the FlavaBaker Twitter Account: Remember, Chris Beach has now confessed that this account was one of his creations.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=uk
Ask any question – interrogate what you see - I will be open and I have the screen dumps. I am not afraid of any consequence of the Chris Beach assertion that this matter is already in the hands of the MPS. It is probably untrue as they have not referenced it with a crime report number – another Chris Beach lie.
And this statement with this level of accuracy will stand any scrutiny or test that the MPS might apply to it.