Spam posts on this forum

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
Robin Orton

Spam posts on this forum

Post by Robin Orton »

Why the recent epidemic? Can nothing be done about it?
maestro

Re: Spam posts on this forum

Post by maestro »

But if it wasn't for spam and posts regarding Chris Beach there'd be bugger all to read on this forum.
Robin Orton

Post by Robin Orton »

I agree, maestro. The Town Pub is clearly on its last legs - only two or three regulars nowadays - and the wit and conviviality one used to find on the forum generally seems to have disappeared.

Perhaps one reason is that we're all too anxious to avoid offending each other. Do you agree, you fat Scotch moronic Brexiteering bastard?
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Post by JGD »

maestro wrote: 10 Dec 2020 11:24 But if it wasn't for spam and posts regarding Chris Beach there'd be bugger all to read on this forum.
What did I miss?

I haven't seen a Beachy post for yonks.

What's he done now then?

RTW is in Kent which is classed as Tier 3. 'Tis unlawful to exit from a Tier 3 zone and enter a Tier 2 zone. Perhaps lockdown keeps trouble to a minimum?

As for content - at least we don't have to suffer the sparkling and incessant reports on found cats searching for missing owners that are prevalent on the .life forums.
maestro

Post by maestro »

Robin Orton wrote: 10 Dec 2020 12:13 I agree, maestro. The Town Pub is clearly on its last legs - only two or three regulars nowadays - and the wit and conviviality one used to find on the forum generally seems to have disappeared.

Perhaps one reason is that we're all too anxious to avoid offending each other. Do you agree, you fat Scotch moronic Brexiteering bastard?
Dearest Robin, you clearly are the reason why God provided us with a middle finger. Now listen here you flatulent, balding, miserable streak of demonic, deranged, demented, democracy defying remainiacal freedom fearing, quivering, bed wetting, muppetry purveying, shandy quaffing Southern wanker (at this point I challenge you to surpass this in so far as insults have ever gone on this particular forum, I have immense faith in you, PLEASE DON'T DISSAPOINT!). We're at last on the brink (hopefully) of a historic “No Deal” result with the EU, the prospect of which has instigated my substantial order of celebratory fizz (not French) which arrived last night and is currently being chilled in my fridge. What a total travesty it was for all those millions of young people who went to fight and sacrificed their lives in two world wars for our country, the result of which was to eventually end up forsaking our independence by being politically dominated by Germany and France. Fortunately the vast majority of (clearly) intelligent, eminently practical, forward thinking referendum voters were from outside of the London metropolis (in fact from all the regions which provided the cannon fodder to be exterminated during the two world wars) and wished to reinstate our sovereignty. We didn't vote to leave with a restrictive deal under the continued constraints of the EU, we voted for freedom and to go entirely our own way.
Robin Orton

Post by Robin Orton »

More drunken maunderings from this deluded, half-educated apology for a rational human being. (You'd think that even oiks like him would have been at least taught to spell properly at their Board Schools.)

'Balding', indeed!

I'm afraid I've no option but to ask Admin to intervene and to ban 'maestro' (oh, the irony!) from the forum. No wonder people don't post as much as they did - it must be a very unattractive prospect to think you might stumble across 'maestro' and then have to wipe him off the soles of your shoes.

Even better, Priti Patel should be petitioned to have him deported (he'd like that) back to whatever Godforsaken bit of the world he was spawned in. He could take his Union Jack and his well-thumbed copy of 'Why Britain is the Best Country in the World and All Germans Are Nazis: A Picture Book for Tiny Folk' with him.
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Post by JGD »

It is to be hoped that everyone is feeling better after the splenetic purging of pipes.

All set for this very different Christmas we are about to encounter?

Failed to grasp the logic of transiting so quickly from racial and personal epithets to invoking deportation and repatriation measures.

What happened to the phase where we have the more traditional anti-anything on-street protests culminating in rioting and looting.

The recuperative period for broken heads and bones often leads to a more reflective outcome - a purgative effect, if you will, that can be much more pronounced.
stuart

Post by stuart »

I find it very annoying too. Maybe someone would like to volunteer to help Admin clear the spam. Admin can't be here to watch out 24/7.

Stuart (who thinks he's done his bit)
JGD

Post by JGD »

JGD wrote: 12 Dec 2020 11:01 What happened to the phase where we have the more traditional anti-anything on-street protests culminating in rioting and looting.

The recuperative period for broken heads and bones often leads to a more reflective outcome - a purgative effect, if you will, that can be much more pronounced.
Now look at what the US has done.

Their loser one-term President conspires to drive his putative support to a point of hostile volatility where he abandons them in that place where they have nowhere to go.

They know they have been abandoned - so they set about wrecking The Capitol.

Main stream media screams sedition, insurrection and gathers up its skirts in a flouncing reaction to what was obvious from the outset - the US knowingly voted a bum into office. In four years in office the MSM barely succeeded in asking their POTUS a direct question and followed it through with him and held him accountable.

Wait, I was talking about the US here.