Nominated for an Award!

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
admin
Site Admin

Nominated for an Award!

Post by admin »

Received today:

Hi, Stuart - just thought you might want to vote for your Sydenham site in the CWDA Members's; Site of the Year 2006 Awards! See the Poll on the Home page at The CWDA site - http://www.cwda.org.uk

Voting finishes at the end of this month...

Regards
Graham

--------------------
I'm too embarrassed to add to the four votes received so far. Do have a look at the competition. You can be more objective than I ...
fishcox

Post by fishcox »

excellent.

congratulations.
Big Ben

Post by Big Ben »

Sydenham Town is far and away the best - much more exciting, great content, easy to navigate - and striking design. It deserves to win!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We won! I think I'm going to write a review of my favourite distillery. Don't hold your breath :wink:
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

Congratulations, Stuart! May Sydenham Town web-site (and the town itself) go from strength to strength.
BET

Post by BET »

Congratulations on your award. I no longer live in Sydenham, but i still like to keep up todate with what is happening in the area. I have friends that still live in Sydenham and i tend to find out what is going on before they do. Keep up the good work. :
oin

Post by oin »

Congratulations. A well deserved honour for a wonderfully useful service.

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can't win'em all!

Last night Brainstorm, the Sydenham company that maintains this site, made the finals of the Lewisham Business Awards 2006. It was pipped at the post in the Corporate Responsibility category. A bit like Corporate Manslaughter except no one gets hurt :?

The overall winner & business of the year went to Nichola Elvy of "BUILDING HEALTH" http://www.buildinghealth.co.uk. Congratulations, congratulations ...

Sorry not to be able to scoop a prize for Sydenham unlike our beloved Kirkdale Bookshop last year.

Admin