Thought For Today

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
Kirkdale Boy

Thought For Today

Post by Kirkdale Boy »

Firstly - greetings to all

In an average lifetime, the human heart will beat two million times. You’ll produce over eight thousand gallons of saliva and grow three hundred and fifty miles of hair. You’ll eat the equivalent in weight of six elephants. The average life is full of near misses and absolute hits, of great love and small disasters. It’s made up of banana milkshakes, loft installation and random shoes. It’s dead ordinary and truly, truly amazing. What you’ve got to realise is, it’s all here now. So breathe deep and swallow it whole, because take it from me - life just whizzes by and then all of a sudden it’s…”
bigbadwolf

Re: Thought For Today

Post by bigbadwolf »

Torchwood fan, eh, Kirkdale Boy? I never really got into it myself, but welcome aboard, all the same. It's nice to see a new arrival that's not afraid to dip their toes in as early as you. It'd be nice to see more of your outgoing ilk arriving on this board in the near future too.
Kirkdale Boy

Re: Thought For Today

Post by Kirkdale Boy »

Indeed I am Bigbadwolf, the episode that this quote come from was in my eyes, the best one ever,it was Random Shoes, pleased that someone as noticed where it come from

Thanks for the welcome

Yes hopefully will get to post some more threads