Lawrie Park Gardens

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham

Lawrie Park Gardens

Post by Guest »

Lawrie Park Gardens and Sydenham is a horrible place.I live in Lawrie Park Gardens and I'm a tenant living there 9 months.

My neighbourhood is awful-these people are twofaced and they're racist cause I'm Polish and I'm short tenant.I can't have a barbecue in my garden during a day cause the smoke upsets them. I cant't also repair my car on the car park when its broken (my boyfriend is a car mechanic) cause children can't play ball. Everybody clean cars outside block but when I've done it ones they sad that is residential car park and I can't do it.

One night someone called the police and said that there is a fight in my flat which wasn't the truth-in the middle of the night knocking at the door woke me up-there were police officers asking if there is everything ok?.....what's going on with these people?????

K.
ctssydenham

Post by ctssydenham »

Wow thats strange, I live in Lawrie Park Gardens....
I hardly ever see kids playing ball in the car park, and having a barbecue in your garden should cause any offence.

Well this is a fairly old post so I guess the matters must have been resolved by now