Pie And Mash Shop Sydenham High Street.

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
biscuitman1978

Pie And Mash Shop Sydenham High Street.

Post by biscuitman1978 »

JMLF wrote:Think would be a brilliant addition to Sydenham which hopefully would be well supported by young and older. I think something like a pie and mash shop has something which can appeal to all - it could be considered as pretty cool by some (I'm sure I've seen some pie places at street feast/kerb etc places), hark back to traditional food for the older clientele and then kids love most things especially when it's finger food. Got all the bases covered ;)
Agreed!
leenewham

Re: Pie And Mash Shop Sydenham High Street.

Post by leenewham »

Also Agree. PM sent.
robbieduncan

Post by robbieduncan »

If the one on Roman Road is anything to go by you only need 3 pies and no other options. For those who are curious the 3 pies are meat (unspecified), veg (unspecified) and fruit (also unspecified). Options ran to 1 pie, 2 pie, 3 pie, no mash, 2 mash, gravy or liquor. And maybe custard for the fruit pie. A tiled interior would go a long way...
AliceK

Post by AliceK »

Pie and Mash! Yes pls. I'll be first at your door.

Have mentioned to a few Sydenham friends who all seem v excited about the prospect also :)

Good luck!
somerandombloke

Post by somerandombloke »

robbieduncan wrote:If the one on Roman Road is anything to go by you only need 3 pies and no other options. For those who are curious the 3 pies are meat (unspecified), veg (unspecified) and fruit (also unspecified). Options ran to 1 pie, 2 pie, 3 pie, no mash, 2 mash, gravy or liquor. And maybe custard for the fruit pie. A tiled interior would go a long way...
Don't forget eels in liquor.I was at a mates place down Dulich a few weeks ago an he got some from the fishmonmgers on Lordship Lane. We had them with bread and butter at midnight and my god they were lovely sooked up a lot of beer!!!
Hissing Syd

Post by Hissing Syd »

This can't come soon enough - I'll be there with my knife and fork out. And frankly, I'd go independent if I were you. Best of luck and bring on the pies.