French for children in Forest Hill

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
audreyfrenchtutor

French for children in Forest Hill

Post by audreyfrenchtutor »

Bonjour!

I am organising a French afternoon for children interested in French this Saturday from 3 to 5pm at my place (Forest Hill-Cranston road).
This time, we are going to bake a galette des rois, a cake traditionally eaten on Twelfth Night and discover the traditions around it. We will make our own crowns and play board games.
This is a great opportunity for your child to discover French language and culture with a French family, to practice and gain confidence while having fun.

If you would like your child to join a class, we meet on Friday from 4:15 to 5:15 at my place.

Visit my website and contact me if interested: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

A bientôt!

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Re: French for children in Forest Hill

Bonjour!

If you would like your child or children to learn French, I run a French class for children aged from 5 to 10 at my place. It is every Friday from 4:15 to 5:15, but you could come every fortnight if you prefer. We always start with a French snack with the parents who are welcome to speak French with us and then children have their lesson which consist in discovering new vocabulary and making craft activities, singing songs and playing games. They love it!
The lesson costs £15 for 1 child or £20 total for siblings. I apply a 10% discount if you prepay 10 lessons.

Please contact me for details at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com or visit my website: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

I hope to hear from you soon.

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Re: French for children in Forest Hill

Bonjour!

I am organising a French afternoon Saturday the 4th of February, before the break, from 3 to 5pm at my place.
This time, we are going to celebrate la chandeleur or pancakes' day!
We will make crepes following a tradional recipe, make our "chandeleur special" board game and other activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for your child to discover the French culture and French language.

Contact me as soon as possible for pre-booking at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com
It's £25 for one child or £30 total for two.

Kind regards,

Audrey