Builder recomendation

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
Justgeorge

Builder recomendation

Post by Justgeorge »

Hi I just wanted to recommend some builders I found through a post on here. Eddie and his team have just finished tiling my patio, fixing a new fence and some posts in my neighbours side, plastering and painting my hallway building a partition wall between 2 rooms. The work looks great and they were very friendly, nice to by children who followed them around asking questions. They finished on time and didn't charge for a few extra bits. I'm going to get them back in July for the kitchen and bathroom. Eddie is on 07791076062 eddiethebuilder1982@yahoo.co.uk or you can go through the website www.edibespokebuilding.co.uk
GemStone

Re: Builder recomendation

Post by GemStone »

As a rule of thumb, well my thumb at least, if your builder turns up wearing jogging bottoms, jog him on. His horse will be dodgy too
redisbest

Post by redisbest »

Just had these chaps complete a beautiful loft conversion and ground floor lean to extension for me. They were quick clean and polite and the finished new bedroom, bathroom and kitchen look really delightful. I think I've done all the big construction jobs for a while otherwise I would certainly have them back. Highly recommended, and not a jogging bottom in sight. Ha ha to gemstone above.
Sarahchampion

Post by Sarahchampion »

Just wanted to 2nd this. Eddie Just did a loft conversion and bathroom for me. The work looks fantastic. Really structurally sound and high quality finish. The guys were very lovely, did some extra work for me outside the scope of the work for next to nothing and had some really good ideas which improved the layout of the loft and bathroom. Their email is edibuilding@email.com happy to provide pictures if needed.
Sarahchampion

Post by Sarahchampion »

Just had these guys back to build a side extension 2 stories high for my mum to live in. They were still lovely. Good price, beautiful work and very pleasant to have around. They worked around my home business with minimum disruption. Very pleased. Edibuilding@email.com www.edibespokebuilding.co.uk 07791076062.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

moved to wanted
RachelF

Post by RachelF »

Was wondering if there are any other recommendations? Ideally, I'd like to get a few quotes to replace our lean to. The link to http://www.edibespokebuilding.co.uk/ link broken.

I take it it's these guys?

https://www.facebook.com/EDIBUILDING/