Who knows about a good place to rent?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
sydpod

Who knows about a good place to rent?

Post by sydpod »

Hi, my husband and I plan to move to Sydenham in march but haven´t found a place yet. We have friends near Wells Park and fell in love with the area. Also we have a 2 year old daughter and it seemed like a good place for a child to grow up. It is quite difficult for me to look for flats because we live in Cologne right now (I am german, my husband is english) and won´t be in London before the 8th of feb. The time schedule is a bit tight, but hopefuly it will all work out... I was trying to find a local paper that might have more renting adds and found this site. It´s really brilliant!
If anyone knows of a nice UNFURNISHED flat, either 2 beds up to 750pcm or 3 beds up to 900 pcm, with garden!! please let me know, it would be very helpful

PS: I tried the same text with a diffrent topic because I noticed the other one was confusing. It looked like I had a place to offer...