Sydenham - community activity ?

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
vbsydenham

Re: Sydenham - community activity ?

Post by vbsydenham »

Rachael wrote: 9 May 2019 11:20 As VB is no longer a member I treat the subject as closed
Uh-oh, do you know something I don't :cry:
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

vbsydenham wrote: 9 May 2019 11:26
Rachael wrote: 9 May 2019 11:20 As VB is no longer a member I treat the subject as closed
Uh-oh, do you know something I don't :cry:
SORRY. T’other bloke. LP
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Post by JGD »

Welcome back to the fold VB.
vbsydenham

Post by vbsydenham »

Phew
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Post by JGD »

Well - today's a day that does not stop giving.

My 1000 year ban has been commuted to 9 years and 7 months.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuV6NOp8I8tAl0cbimje1pGm0iEF

and

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuV6NOp8I8tAl0ZOyR05WXLLOt_1

The reason has been altered and threats to new members has been dropped and substituted by "Repeated Breach of Guidelines"

The threats issue was a complete non-starter as I have not been able to post on the .life sites since Feb 2019. But then "Repeated Breach of Guidelines was no more probable for the same reasons.

By the hour the ban period alters. What next.
stuart

Post by stuart »

Oh, I thought was a portent to the establishment of the thousand year reichforum in SE23. The last attempt elsewhere lasted 12 years so you are getting off really light. Be thankful.

Remember you don't actually have to do anything to cause offence to this lad. It's all done for you. Should give you ample time to enjoy the Bell Green Gulag at its sweetest.

Best,
Stuart :twisted:
JGD

Post by JGD »

stuart wrote: 9 May 2019 14:00 Remember you don't actually have to do anything to cause offence to this lad. It's all done for you. Should give you ample time to enjoy the Bell Green Gulag at its sweetest.
Good god - the light has fallen on my eyes - the realisation I can have all this and not need to do anything to have it.

i was at risk of being an ingrate.

Its not so much the Gulag I worry about it's the gaolers.
RJM

Post by RJM »

The whole thing is a little depressing, from the POV of someone who is merely an observer. It's just so ridiculous - forum wars are really unhelpful for all concerned! (For the record, I don't think anyone on STF is actively trying to be involved in one)

Anyway, in the three years I've lived in the area I've found this forum an extremely useful resource and long may it continue!
JGD

Post by JGD »

is the leader of the reichsforum, LawriePark actually US editor-in-chief of clickbait rage factory The Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro.

Characteristic similarities. A punchline that says “Facts don’t care about your feelings”. A single-track conduct of discourse. Uses particular avoidance strategies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

Watch it to the end when he actually loses it with Brillo in spectacular and stupid fashion and marches off in the huff.
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

Amazing. I've been thinking how to share this with some conservative American cousins

The involvement of Ben Shapiro reminded me of this thread I started a while back

My spooky followers on Twitter