Various for sale

A chance for Sydenham people to advertise goods and services free of charge. Nothing too large or small!
cidersioux

Various for sale

Post by cidersioux »

I have this sewing machine for sale. I bought it two years ago brand new and it has been in the cupboard ever since... Very good condition with carry case foot pedal and instruction booklet.... Selling for £80.00 pick up from Forest Hill by pools

Silver 2003
The Silver 2003 is the perfect machine for all types of projects and all types of fabrics and includes a drop feed for free hand embroidery. Popular with schools and colleges for its robust design and build quality, the 2003 features 26 stitch patterns including a one-step buttonhole and is completed with a hard case.
Product Specification
Stitch Patterns: 26
Buttonhole Type: One-Step
Variable Stitch Length: 4.2mm
Variable Stitch Width: 5mm
Snap on Presser Feet
Convertible Free Arm
Adjustable Foot Pressure
Metal Internal Frame
One Hand Thread Cutter
Built-in Accessory Storage Box
Twin Needle Capability
Information Window showing Pattern Selection
Auto Needle Threader
Drop Feed for Freehand Embroidery
Cover Type: Soft
Feed Dog: 6 Gears
Number of Lights: 1
Size (mm) L X W X H : 395 X 175 X 285
Weight (kg): 7.20
Auto One Step Buttonholes: 1...…………………………………….

I have just bought an Awenia Outdoor Camping Chair 2019 Newest Portable Lightweight Folding Chair for £24.99 which folds up very small. I cant use it as you have to put it together and I haven't the strength in my hands as have arthritus will sell for £20.00 pick up from Forest Hill by pools. please google for picture as in bag...…………………

I have a vintage Kamasa Socket set 15 piece which is in very good condition selling for £50.00 pick up from Forest Hill by pools...………………..

I have a motorcross crash helmet black and white with protective cover and still in original box. Son wore it once and didnt like it. Has not been dropped and in great condition couple of small scratches selling for £50.00 Pick up from Forest Hill by pools. Please send email address for pics as cant upload on here...………………………..

I have a brand new Star Home 4 persons tent still in bag Tent cost £83.50 last year... two sleeping bags one black and white zebra print one camouflage and a ground mat... Selling all for £65.00.... Pick up from Forest Hill by pools very welcome to come round and look before buy. I am defo in all day today and tomorrow. Cant upload pics but can send them to you if you send your email address...……………..