Club Naija Dinner Club (Nigerian food) at Ignition Taproom

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
JMLF

Club Naija Dinner Club (Nigerian food) at Ignition Taproom

Post by JMLF »

Popped into Ignition this eve and on top of the scotch eggs and brownies produced by Club Naija I noticed information regarding a Sunday dinner club that is kicking off this week I believe. Details copied from the flyer below:

Club Naija: Modern Nigerian food and supper clubs

Experience the colours, warmth and spice of the Yoruba tribe through a communal feast of tasting plates to the sounds of afrobeats, naija pop and African rhythms.

Five course dinner:
Club Naija brings refreshing, lively, feel-good African vibes for a no-nonsense, fuss-free dinner party that’ll take you from London to Lagos in one bite.

Book your place for 17% off - tickets £25 instead of £30.

CLUBLOLALDN.COM/NAIJA

Sundays at Ignition Brewery Taproom, 44a Sydenham High St, SE26 5QX
JMLF

Re: Club Naija Dinner Club (Nigerian food) at Ignition Taproom

Post by JMLF »

For some reason the link doesn’t work so here is the correct link as per the website (rather than info on the flyer): https://www.clublolaldn.com/naija
JMLF

Re: Club Naija Dinner Club (Nigerian food) at Ignition Taproom

Post by JMLF »

Big shout out the lovely Lola @ClubLolaLdn and the Inaugural Club Naija Dinner Club @ignitionbeer (every 2 weeks).

If you are anywhere remotely near SE26, love great food (with a little spice!) & nice company I would strongly recommend bagging some seats! Www.clublolaldn.com/naija