Pro-sport (244-246 Kirkdale) Change of use

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Kingfisher78

Pro-sport (244-246 Kirkdale) Change of use

Post by Kingfisher78 »

There is a notice of proposed development pinned up at the site of the former Pro-sport shop. The application is for the change of use of the ground floor from a retail shop to a restaurant.

The reference is DC/19/113050, however I am unable to find anything on the Lewisham Planning site when I put this reference in. Does anyone know anymore about this :?:

Thank you

JMLF

Re: Pro-sport (244-246 Kirkdale) Change of use

Post by JMLF »

I posted this on one of the planning application updates but Stuart but didn’t get a reply from anyone -

Knowing absolutely nothing about planning etc and there being no news from anywhere I wonder whether it’s just the landlord changing the use to try and rent it out as a restaurant as might have better luck especially with the success of Nando’s, Mamma Dough and The Greyhound re: food.

Would be great if there was already a proposed restaurant in the offing hence the change tho!

I think a Thai, Mexican or Caribbean restaurant would go down a treat / work well in Sydenham.... (wishful thinking!)
Ghlpc

Re: Pro-sport (244-246 Kirkdale) Change of use

Post by Ghlpc »

Decent size and location, would make a great restaurant.

As would that waste of space next to the Greyhound...