STUDENT WORKERS UK - 2020 Signups

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
Roman Bolton

STUDENT WORKERS UK - 2020 Signups

Post by Roman Bolton »

Do you need a simple, but annoyingly time-consuming job doing? Has your basement been cluttered for a year, garden looking a mess and do you keep putting off building that IKEA table until tomorrow?

Get in contact with me, Roman Bolton, at student workers UK, where I will provide a student, for a very reasonable hourly rate that will be able to carry out your job for no hassle at all. We carried out jobs for close to 50 happy customers in the area last summer, and are back again for 2020!

Students need money, everyone knows that, and are very grateful for your time and faith. The incentive of impressing and making some petty cash means that they are one of the most hardworking groups of people out there.

If you have something you need doing, contact me on studentworkers@gmail.com and I will try to provide you with a local student from Sydenham and the surrounding area to help you out! I am also willing to answer any questions about the organisation and its objectives!

Similarly, if you are a student and you need some extra work over Easter, or during your A-levels, email the same address! We accept applicants aged 16 and over for various lines of work.

Thank you for you time, and get in contact!
Roman Bolton