Car Boot Sales

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Caroline

Car Boot Sales

Post by Caroline »

Does anyone know of any good Car Boot Events in the area? I have heard there is one in Lower Sydenham?
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

As Prince Charles , Duke of Cornwall and Lord of The Isles said ( why would one want to buy a car boot ).

Used to be one in car park in Lewisham , very scenic.
Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Hi There
Footzie Social Club holds one which is Lower Sydenham near the train station
not sure when it runs from thou.
mummycat

Post by mummycat »

Holy Trinity Church Hall (corner of Cator/Lennard Roads) hold indoor boot sales occassionally.
biscuit

Post by biscuit »

Yes there's a large Car Boot sale at Footzie's social club near Lower Sydenham train station on Sundays (I think it's Worsley Bridge Road?). Worth a visit, but if you're selling, then you need to queue early!
Janeco

Post by Janeco »

I once had a table at the Footzies car boot sale but didn't make much after paying the entrance fee. Nobody wanted to pay even a remotely reasonable price for anything and only popular things were CDs. If you fancy a day out it's quite fun and you get to meet some nice people who clearly do it regularly on a social basis but money-making it isn't. I think boot sales these days have been overtaken by Ebay and Freecycle so you might want to consider these or just give the stuff to a charity shop.