Water Supply

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Barty

Water Supply

Post by Barty »

Is anyone experiencing any problems with their water supply this morning? Esp Silverdale/high street area?
Frangipan

Post by Frangipan »

Yes, it was like showering in a campsite this morning. Hardly any pressure at all.
Barty

Post by Barty »

Can I ask whereabouts you are, pm if u like, or whether you know of any neighbours also affected? Or whether it's now returned to normal? We phoned Thames Water who said nobody else had reported anything so it must be our plumbing......great help....if Thames water don't already know, it must be my fault....
Frangipan

Post by Frangipan »

I'm in one of the flats above shops on the station end of the high street. No idea if there are still problems as we had to leave for work. Not spoken to any neighbours either.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I was hoping someone who is at home during the day has experienced similar and could update. Hope it's back to normal by the time I finally get through the travel chaos and home!
Barty

Post by Barty »

Thats a great help Fangipan, I can now tell Thames water I'm not the only one in this position :) and moan at them and not our flat management company!!!
Frangipan

Post by Frangipan »

Good luck!
Barty

Post by Barty »

Mrs Barty had returned to the flat and reports that water is back on!
Barty

Post by Barty »

Today it's off again. So my question in my OP goes out to Sydenham again. Anybody else without water this morning?
Barty

Post by Barty »

Inexplicably, it has again resolved itself...