Sydenham Road improvement scheme - feedback

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Ulysses

Sydenham Road improvement scheme - feedback

Post by Ulysses »

Please find the link to the results of the 957 'feedback forms' submitted by the 5th of December to the exhibition at 59 Sydenham Road.

The document is fairly self explanatory. Pages 8-44 are specific comments relating to Sydenham Road. Each respondent is then given a number which [this number] then identifies them when you when you look at pages 46-84 which covers Station Approach.

89% supported the proposals overall.

http://www.lewisham.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres ... edback.pdf
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

So hopefully it happens!
stuart

Re: Sydenham Road improvement scheme - feedback

Post by stuart »

Ulysses wrote:Please find the link to the results of the 957 'feedback forms' submitted by the 5th of December to the exhibition at 59 Sydenham Road.
Hmmmm ... mine does not seem to have been included! Why cut off on the 5th when they were still asking for consultation comments on the 12th?

Recount please!

Stuart
Ulysses

Post by Ulysses »

The answer would appear to be on page3 of the document?

...This report however is based on the 957 forms completed and submitted by 5th December, the analysis having been undertaken to meet Mayor and Cabinet reporting deadlines.

The report was put forward to Mayor Dowd et al on the 20th January.

Please remember, the exhibition was opened some way beyond it's intended cut-off date due to popular demand and to ensure all residents had more than ample opportunity to visit the exhibition.

Are you sure you got yours in in time? Please also be aware that this is not the e-petition as arranged by 'Chazza'.

Assuming you submitted yours in an timely manner I cannot think why it isn't there. Both mine, my partner's and my neighbour's responses are all there...
Chazza

Post by Chazza »

leenewham wrote:So hopefully it happens!
Indeed it does. I hereby relay the good news that the mayor approved the plans at the cabinet meeting.

Even better than that, there will also be another phase of improvements to Sydenham Road, stretching east of the Mayow Road junction. I'm sure the full details will be published in due course.

Thanks to all who helped out with the campaign, particularly the diligent leafleters recruited to publicise the e-petition - job done!