Look out for our debut single

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
sfhyouthforum

Look out for our debut single

Post by sfhyouthforum »

The Sydenham and Forest Hill Youth Forum's The Amazing Fun-draising Group - a group of young people raising money for our forum to help other small community organisations put on positive activities in the area, have submitted their single Can You Eat A Squirrel in Mayow Park? to a recording label, and online distributor.

Watch this space for the single's availability on iTunes and such. The song is comical, and written by the young people, and is in no way encouraging anyone to eat squirrels.

Melissa
sfhyouthforum

Re: Look out for our debut single

Post by sfhyouthforum »

You can now see a preview of the song
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

Just to say our single will be out this week!!!
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

The debut new single brought to you by The Amazing Fun-draising Group - a gang of teens determined to raise money for their local area. The single, Can You Eat A Squirrel in Mayow Park? in NOW ON SALE for only 0.79p

Money raised will help pay for services and activities currently facing funding shortages and cuts.

The single includes the amazing Dubstep remix, by Lil'Woody, a 14 year old master of production.

Click here to listen to a preview on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/can-yo ... mpt=uo%3D4

Please help us raise £5k by buying the song today!

For more info, email mel@sfhyouthforum.org.uk or visit our website: sfhyouthforum.org.uk

Melissa

pass it on to others....
especially friends in radio, catwalk shows, funky bars, and cool cafes.
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

I'd just like to say get well soon to Melissa, as I'm sure everybody will on the Forum :D
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

Thanks Tim! I'm getting better. Bit of a surprise when you hear you are internally bleeding but thanks to excellent NHS staff at Lewisham, they sucked out half a litre of blood, topped me up with some platelets, washed my organs, stopped the bleeding and stuck a hose in me to drain the excess liquid. I'm now at home resting. (Hope we're not squeamish)
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

sfhyouthforum wrote:(Hope we're not squeamish)
I am, as it happens ...
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

http://youtu.be/m3PNHnnyeok

Here's the full music video.
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

please buy this single available on iTunes or if you want a CD, email mel@sfhyouthforum.org.uk