Sorry sold. For Sale: Phil and Teds Double/Single Dash Buggy

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
moomin40

Sorry sold. For Sale: Phil and Teds Double/Single Dash Buggy

Post by moomin40 »

Sorry for any disappointment this has now been sold.
For sale: Phil and Teds Double or Single Dash Buggy in Red plus Peanut (Brand new), Cocoon and accessories £320 ono
Pick up from SE26 Sydenham

Includes:
Doubles kit
Raincover
Shopper
Wrist strap
Hood
Cocoon for newborn
Peanut Carrycot
Changing Bag set

Nearly new condition has only been used a few times
Please PM with any questions or to make arrangement to view - I can email photos on request.
Last edited by moomin40 on 5 Mar 2012 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
louisboy

Re: For Sale: Phil and Teds Double/Single Dash Buggy

Post by louisboy »

Hi there

Would you be willing to sell the changing bag set seperatly? Also what is the shopper? and what is the difference between the Peanut and the Cocoon.....sorry for all the questions!

Thanks
moomin40

Re: For Sale: Phil and Teds Double/Single Dash Buggy

Post by moomin40 »

Hello

I am not selling the changing bag separately as I consider it an extra with the buggy, however if a buyer of the buggy does not want the bag I could sell it separately. the shopper is the basket that goes underneath to put all your bags/shopping in. The Peanut is a carrycot for a newborn to 3/4mths that can go on the buggy and also removed from the buggy whilst baby is still in it, like a bassinet. The Coccoon is a fabric version which can also be placed in and out of the buggy and carried whilst baby is still sleeping. The Cocoon can also be used together with a seat so baby and toddler can be transported together. If you search for Phil and Teds 'Cocoon' and 'Peanut' you will get more of an idea than I can explain! Hope that helps. Thanks for the enquiry.