Old Florist next to Lidl

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Annie

Re: Old Florist next to Lidl

Post by Annie »

Eagle wrote:Annie
I to do not use any of the shops mentioned.
Always puzzled with the number of nail shops. Originally I thought DIY Shops but now understand in reality shop for old people who cannot cut their nails. Very sad. Their relations should assist.

Haha, :wink:
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Thanks Annie I do my best to amuse.

Seriously though where have all these nail bars come from. Money cannot be tight in SE26 as they seem to be flourishing and one would think way at the bottom of a ladies priorities , even if on the list at all.
Annie

Post by Annie »

Eagle wrote:Thanks Annie I do my best to amuse.

Seriously though where have all these nail bars come from. Money cannot be tight in SE26 as they seem to be flourishing and one would think way at the bottom of a ladies priorities , even if on the list at all.
Haha, I have never had my nails "done" so I don't know if I am missing out,I only just about get my hair cut every 7-8 weeks. :D
chrism

Post by chrism »

I walked past the 'new' old florist last week which is now nearer the station and it looks much better. I have also received flowers from there via Interflora and she does a lovely job so definitely another local shop worth supporting.
Annie

Post by Annie »

Good luck to them, they are very nice people. :D