Eliot Bank School Association welcomes 2012 Reception intake

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
EBSA

Eliot Bank School Association welcomes 2012 Reception intake

Post by EBSA »

Eliot Bank School Association (EBSA) would like to send a warm welcome to all new parents and pupils allocated a place at Eliot Bank Primary School in September 2012. We look forward to seeing you at the school's welcome meeting and at the start of term in September.

EBSA and the new school work together to raise valuable funds: this year we have raised money for some new playground equipment. Next year we will be targeting the school's green space - the new 'secret garden' and the school pond. In the meantime, if you would like to see what EBSA is up to, you might like to join our mailing list. Please email ebsainfo@gmail.com The school's newsletters can also be accessed on the school website http://www.eliotbankprimaryschool.co.uk

We'd love to see you at our school summer fair which will be on Saturday 23 June from 11 am- 2 pm, and the next Open Morning at Eliot Bank is on 3 July 2012.

We look forward to meeting you all, and welcome again!

Eliot Bank School Association
hanstands

Re: Eliot Bank School Association welcomes 2012 Reception in

Post by hanstands »

Hi there EBSA -- I am thinking about Eliot Bank as a school for my children and was delighted to read about the secret garden and pond developments as I am passionate about children learning from nature, especially needed in London as there is much less accessible nature in big cities. Just wondering if this is still going ahead and how it is coming along? What are the plans exactly? Thanks and kindest regards.
SydenhamHillAndy

Re: Eliot Bank School Association welcomes 2012 Reception in

Post by SydenhamHillAndy »

Hi - thanks so much for the message.

Re finding out more about the school: the best thing would be to come and have a look round the school at our next Open Day - further information can be found on the school's website. http://eliotbankprimaryschool.co.uk/