The Bowl Festival 2007

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
SOS Promotions

The Bowl Festival 2007

Post by SOS Promotions »

SOS Promotions would like to invite you to The Bowl Festival 2007 on Sat 28th & Sun 29th July 2007. Described as ‘South London’s mini Glastonbury’ and held in the stunning surroundings of Crystal Palace Park, The Bowl Festival is one of the longest running FREE music festivals of its kind.

The festival runs over 2 days from 12:00pm – 8:00pm with a full programme of events including the very best South London bands on stage, arts and craft stalls, children’s attractions and a licensed bar. The objective of the festival is to expose up and coming bands to the local people, forge links within the community and put South London back on the map for its reputation of producing successful bands to an appreciative and supportive audience.

This years Bowl 2007 festival has a fantastic line up of bands. To hear their material and read more about them go to http://www.thebowl.org.uk/bands.asp

Entrance is free (suggested donation one pound) and further information about The Bowl Festival can be found on the website www.thebowl.org.uk

We look forward to seeing you at The Bowl Festival 2007 on Sat 28th & Sun 29th July 2007!

Lots of love,

The SOS Crew xx

:)
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

Yeah, we'll be there and have invited friends too... they're coming from Kew, Ladbroke Grove, Farnham (Surrey) and Yorkshire no less. It had better stop raining coz I can't accommodate them all in my house.

Good luck and thanks.
simon

Post by simon »

Can I bring my dogs?
The Eagle

Post by The Eagle »

simon wrote:Can I bring my dogs?
No I don't think the Baha Men are appearing! :lol:
danstevens

Post by danstevens »

just got back from this event and it had a really nice feel to it although the sound system was awful and probably didn't do merit to the bands.