Memories of Rationing

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
sean

Memories of Rationing

Post by sean »

Is there anyone in Sydenham or local area who remembers rationing during the 1940s? Am looking to have a chat, on video, about theses times for a local project. Thanks.
Tim Lund

Re: Memories of Rationing

Post by Tim Lund »

Should it be of rationing in Sydenham, or would people who experienced it elsewhere do?
sean

Post by sean »

Rationing anywhere but am looking for people who are based in Sydenham or local areas at the moment. This is a personal project so don't want to travel too far. Thanks Tim.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Vaguely remember end of sweet rationing in early 50's , but you want someone a bit older even than me.

Suggest you contact some of the Town Museum Site as they are generally older and talk about the olden times

Good Luck.
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

sean wrote:Rationing anywhere but am looking for people who are based in Sydenham or local areas at the moment. This is a personal project so don't want to travel too far. Thanks Tim.
I'm PM'ing you the number of a friend at my allotments who I'm sure will help, and maybe introduce you to others.