Thank You to Billings

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Andwar

Thank You to Billings

Post by Andwar »

I am sure like many of you would like to thank Billings for all their efforts in the run up to Christmas.

We ordered one of their three bird roasts and it was delicous so a massive thumbs up to them. Also their Christmas Sausages were lovely and if you are a pork pie lover, try theirs.
MissBee

Re: Thank You to Billings

Post by MissBee »

I agree wholeheartedly. We enjoyed a turkey, fillet of beef and gammon this Xmas from Billings and they were all fabulous. The turkey particularly so.. In fact, my mother said she had never seen such a clean bird so they clearly put some attention into ensuring all their birds were well prepared, too. The Pigs in Blankets were also the best we've ever had. I was in Billings today and took the time to let them know how happy we were with our Xmas meat. The older chap in there said they had received a lot of positive feedback and it was good to hear more! Love Billings :)
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Fully agree- great service and products , sensible prices and a genuinely enthusiasm for being part of Sydenham .
They are a lovely bunch of people too.
A very good evening
Nigel
JMLF

Post by JMLF »

This Billings place really does sound like it is deserving of a bit more recognition...
Just spotted this on another forum regarding Radio 4's "you and yours" best retailer - an award that celebrates the local shops that enrich our lives, our high streets and our communities by selling delicious, great quality, affordable food.

Follow the link below to support Billings perhaps or any other local vendors worthy!

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03nycpj/contact
amob

Post by amob »

Hello everyone,

I would just like to say a big thank you for your kind words and encouragement. It if it was not for the fantastic support of the Sydenham community a project like Billings would not be possible. If anyone has any improvement suggestions and ideas please feel free to get in contact with me, I would be more than happy to hear them.

Kind Regards,
Amar Billing.
roundasapound

Post by roundasapound »

I agree

Billings is brilliant.

We're in there at least once a week. All our meat and fish are purchased from Billings.
Friendly bunch with great quality food.

:)
Maria

Post by Maria »

We're in there at least once a week. All our meat and fish are purchased from Billings

Same here. Brilliant.
Alfred Adler

Post by Alfred Adler »

Yes Turkey was tops and the beef and the piglets :D
Gaddison

Post by Gaddison »

Bought some rib eye steak today. Beautiful. Great butchers