Recommended electrician?

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
JMLF

Recommended electrician?

Post by JMLF »

Title says it all really! Any recommendations?!

Many thanks in advance,

Jon
Janeco

Re: Recommended electrician?

Post by Janeco »

Can highly recommend Zac Campbell:
T: 07958933318
E:zpc.london@virgin.net

We have used him on various occasions and he is very good and fully qualified and registered. Feel free to say recommendation is from me.
Jane Cornelius
robbieduncan

Post by robbieduncan »

Paul Jenkins rewired our house, put in networking etc. Was very good. 020 86506249
JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Many thanks for the quick responses. Will get on the phone to both tomorrow :)

Cheers,

Jon
wen

Post by wen »

Also have to chime in for Zac Campbell, recommendation I found from Janeco in an earlier thread. Would highly recommend, he's finishing some work at my flat (moving sockets in rooms, new light switch for bathroom vs ceiling cord) and very happy with his advice, work and calls to check whenever something needs clarification. And I'm quite a pedantic client, so grateful he put up with me :lol:
Jo Low

Post by Jo Low »

Do not use Zac Campbell OMG he electrocuted himself at my place, he was alright but woooo not nice to see, and after asking about him i found out he set fire to his own car fitting a loud sound system. ? I had Paul Jenkins round and he was a nice guy. smart and clean, no up selling, or nonsense, just a good worker. : )