how do I load photos into a post?

The History of Sydenham from Cippenham to present day. Links to photos especially welcome!
kennyb2

how do I load photos into a post?

Post by kennyb2 »

I have some postcarsd of old bits of sydenham etc that may be of interest,
[or not,[ I have them stored in photobucket and cant find out the links which will set them on here in picture form
I need to clear out my machines images as its struggling for memory space, I did not realise that when I cleared hem from photobucket They disapear from the ether , If they were on site then maybe they'd stay here?
Falkor

Post by Falkor »

When you post a topic or reply, click the "Img" button once then copy and paste your photobucket link, before clicking "Img" again to close the tag. You must do this for every image you want to post, and the link must be a direct URL to the JPEG file (ending in .JPG). So you see the concept is very simple. Instead of pasting a simple link to your image stored on a different server (Photobucket in this case), by placing it inside Img opening and closing tags, the forum will automatically load it up on the screen. I'm not usually very good at explaining things, but I hope that makes sense, without sounding too long-winded. For more info check the FAQ... "How do I post an image?"
http://sydenham.org.uk/forum/faq.php?si ... ac51768282
kennyb2

Post by kennyb2 »

thanks Falkor, I`ll have a go later,and then if they are of no interest they can be wiped off,and help give my wheezy old computor a break
Falkor

Post by Falkor »

You're welcome, Kenny! Even though Steve Grindlay has spoiled us over the last year with his contributions, I'm nevertheless looking forward to yours! So, mate, whenever you're ready... let's get the show on the road! :D