Social Housing

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
CaptainCarCrash

Re: Social Housing

Post by CaptainCarCrash »

The mental kid upstairs has been letting of fireworks from the upstairs flat :shock:

This place is timber framed, when will they be satisfied? when the place is burning down?

I've written a complaint to the housing office via email but I doubt they'll do anything.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

If they can afford luxuries like fireworks what are they doing in social housing.

Cannot understand why family has not been evicted before

Good Luck
CaptainCarCrash

Post by CaptainCarCrash »

you don't need to be destitute to live in a housing association place Eagle. The mother is a sponger though so I haven't a clue.

[youtubes]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbt61HmToc[/youtubes]
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Eagle wrote:If they can afford luxuries like fireworks what are they doing in social housing.
No doubt they are stolen Eagle.

It must be awful mikecg. I guess the yoof in question and all the others that cause trouble in your building are victims of child abuse, alcoholic parents and are not " missed" enough which somehow excuses anti social beahviour of this type. You should be ashamed of yourself for even complaining about them and give him a cuddle maybe.

I obviously dont mean that and sincerley hope for your sake it does not get worse on the run up to November 5th decent people should not have to endure that sort of thing from others.
bensonby

Post by bensonby »

Question:

Do those in receipt of public funds have a greater duty to behave appropriately than those who are not?
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

bensonbly ,do you mean those on benefits and living in rent paid housing ? If so , of course not.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Everyone has a responsibility to act with politeness and courtesy to their fellow citizens.

People in receipt of benefits have an extra responsibility and this is not a right but a gift , which should not be abused,
Annie

Post by Annie »

Post by Eagle » 29 Oct 2011 11:27
Everyone has a responsibility to act with politeness and courtesy to their fellow citizens.

People in receipt of benefits have an extra responsibility and this is not a right but a gift , which should not be abused,

I agree Eagle.
Time they realised that other people have to work very hard to support them.