Spanish courses

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Seb

Spanish courses

Post by Seb »

One of my decisions for the new year is to learn Spanish...Would anyone recommend a place in Sydenham or nearby which provides Spanish lessons in the evenings?
Thanks!
Jules

Post by Jules »

Hola Amigo,

I've been learning Spanish for a number of years, but fortunately i get lessons at work. I had a look around the Sydenham area for classes.
I tried a school in Beckenham, that did evening classes, but I only lasted one term as I found the teachers methods not suitable to me.

You could try the Adult Education Centre on Kirkdale, just pass Dartmouth road.

Good Luck, the best way to learn is to spend lots of time in Spain. That's my plan for 2008 !!! :lol:
Janeco

Post by Janeco »

Goldsmiths College is very good for evening classes. You could also check out the Floodlight website for other local classes. I studied Spanish at Goldsmiths in the evening for 3 years and it was a good standard. There are also classes at Kings College if you want to go into town or of course the Spanish Institute.
Buena suerte!
Liberty

Post by Liberty »

I'm just starting Rosetta Stone at home it has some fantastic reviews. :)
shopgirl

Re: Spanish courses

Post by shopgirl »

Dear all
Just to let you know that Spring Term Spanish Lessons start next week at Alhambra on Tuesday 18 Jan. There is a Beginners' Course every Tuesday from 7.30pm-8.30pm and an Intermediate Course on alternate Wednesdays 7.30pm-8.30pm. The cost per class is £7.50 with each term payable in advance. The Beginners Class comprises 14 lessons and the Intermediate Class comprises seven lessons. Our teacher is fabulous - a native Peruvian and very communicative! For more info or to book, please come into the shop at 148 Kirkdale SE26 4BB (corner of Wells Park Road), phone 0203-417 6385 or visit the website at http://www.alhambrahome.co.uk for email links. Thanks!