Power Issues at Bell Green Retail Park

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham

Moderator: frenzarin

starman

Re: Power Issues at Bell Green Retail Park

Post by starman »

Rachael wrote:
5 Feb 2020 16:08
I challenged Sainsburys a few years ago about how cold the chiller aisles are in Bell Green. At the time they had the olive oil facing a chiller row and the oil was cloudy, showing how cold it was.
I recall a visit in the summer where Canada Hoose jackets should've been deployed.

starman

Post by starman »

It appears the move to the front from the rear was a direct response from complaints by those on the FB page which kicked this off. Well done to them.

JGD

Post by JGD »

starman wrote:
5 Feb 2020 20:31
I recall a visit in the summer where Canada Hoose jackets should've been deployed.
If these are the same as Canada Goose Jackets - where can you get them, I'm looking for a new one.

However a Hoose Jacket in Scotland is something you wear around your hame.

JGD

Post by JGD »

starman wrote:
5 Feb 2020 20:34
It appears the move to the front from the rear was a direct response from complaints by those on the FB page which kicked this off. Well done to them.
Good news - a local FB page proving to have real value - I do hope, as I said earlier, that residents above Sports Direct are not dis-benefited by the re-positioning.

stone-penge

Post by stone-penge »

How can it be that the store is allowed to open when it has to run diesel generators 24 /7 spewing co2 and NOx + particulates out into the local environment ? A young Lewisham girl's death was linked to poor air quality. I'm outraged and Aldi need to be publicly shamed.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... tion-death