Ignition tap room - Pub quiz - This Thursday (Dec 2nd!)

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
JMLF

Ignition tap room - Pub quiz - This Thursday (Dec 2nd!)

Post by JMLF »

Hey all,

Just a little shout out for the quiz at Ignition on Thursday at 7. It will be a mix of Christmas based questions, pics, anagrams and a wall a la only connect if anyone watches it. Anyways I’m organising it so thought I’d pop it in here for a few more eyes.

Cheers,

Have a lovely week,

J
Last edited by JMLF on 29 Nov 2021 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
JMLF

Re: Ignition tap room - Pub quiz - Next Thursday (Nov 4th!)

Post by JMLF »

Thought rather than write another message I’d amend the previous “original” message so this is just a bump of that.
JMLF

Re: Ignition tap room - Pub quiz - Next Thursday (Nov 4th!)

Post by JMLF »

Ps: If you live on Tannsfeld Road and bring proof you’ll get 20% off your first round at Ignition next week (4th - 6th Nov). They are doing a street of the week thing so keep your eyes peeled on Twitter, when walking past etc. for if/when you get lucky (!)
JMLF

Re: Ignition tap room - Pub quiz - This Thursday (Dec 2nd!)

Post by JMLF »

Both a bump to the edited up to date post and a Ps: If you live on NEWLANDS PARK and bring proof you’ll get 20% off your first round at Ignition for this week’s openings (2nd and 4th - they are rented out for a private function on Friday 3rd). They are doing a street of the week thing so keep your eyes peeled on Twitter etc. for if/when you get lucky (!)