NOW SOLD - Catit 2.0 Flower Water Fountain 3L

A chance for Sydenham people to advertise goods and services free of charge. Nothing too large or small!
The Scorpion

NOW SOLD - Catit 2.0 Flower Water Fountain 3L

Post by The Scorpion »

NOW SOLD

I have a brand new and unused bundle of pet items, great for everyday or vacation use, to ensure your pet has a continual source of clean, filtered water.

Catit 2.0 green flower 3l water fountain
Catit x5 triple action fountain filters
Catit flower medium placemat
Catit water fountain cleaning kit

All items are new, unused and boxed - see photo (apart from the water fountain which I have since taken out of its box, put together and tested to ensure it is working perfectly - which it is - then replaced in box). Photos can be sent via email (too large to add to this message and not an easy feat).

Ideal for own use for your pets or to give as a gift.

I bought this for personal use but never needed to do so hence, selling for way less than total RRP (over £50). Ideal for either cats or small dogs.

I will also throw in 2 new, unused 30g sealed packets of Dreamies cat treats - 1 chicken and 1 cheese PLUS a brand new & unused snowman Dreamies treat dispenser FREE!

Available for collection from SE23 3YW (Forest Hill/Sydenham border)

Final Reduction to £26.99
Last edited by The Scorpion on 18 Dec 2021 05:29, edited 2 times in total.
The Scorpion

Re: Catit 2.0 Flower Water Fountain 3L extra filters mat & cleaning kit

Post by The Scorpion »

Still for sale with a final reduction from £40.00 to £26.99

Please read initial message on this thread for more details. Photos are a bit difficult to add on here but happy to send via your email.

Collection from Forest Hill/Sydenham borders, 4 minutes walk from either Holy Trinity or Eliot Bank schools. Socially distanced handover. Happy to meet outside Forest Hill Community library or Forest Hill Station if preferable to collecting from my flat/my estate (Shackleton Close).

Thank you for reading.

Sue