Are you an adult living with a mental health condition who would like support with finding work?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
AdultLearningLew

Are you an adult living with a mental health condition who would like support with finding work?

Post by AdultLearningLew »

Pathways into work for adults living with a mental health condition
If you have a mental health issue and want to get into or return to work, we can help you gain the confidence you need to get started.

This eight week programme provides tailored support to help you identify your skills and career goals. You’ll also get help with your job search, interview skills and CV writing.

This FREE course is designed for 18+ adults

Course details
Wednesday 27 April – Wednesday 22 June, 2022
10am – 12noon
Course code: EMPP002BR

Brockley Rise Centre
2 Brockley Rise, London SE23 1PR

How to enrol
• By phone on 020 8314 6959 Monday to Friday, 10am–3pm
• In person at one of our centres
• Online at: Lewisham Council - Lewisham creative futures
janglos199

Re: Are you an adult living with a mental health condition who would like support with finding work?

Post by janglos199 »

My hgv job is driving me insane. Can you help me start enjoying my job as well? I'm really insecure when it comes to calling an unknown phone number.
anikaqueen

Re: Are you an adult living with a mental health condition who would like support with finding work?

Post by anikaqueen »

It's great to hear about the support available for adults living with a mental health condition to help them gain the confidence to get into or return to work. The eight-week program provided by Lewisham Council appears to be a valuable resource for those looking to improve their job search and interview skills. The course is free and designed for adults aged 18 and over, and takes place at the Brockley Rise Centre in London. You can enrol by phone, in person, or online via the Lewisham Council's website. Good luck to anyone looking to participate in this program!
https://francelottoresult.co.za