Locksmith

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
bm293

Locksmith

Post by bm293 »

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable locksmith in the Sydenham area?

Thanks
scott.l.hamilton

Post by scott.l.hamilton »

Sure Lock Homes Locksmiths 0208-851-2405

Just used these guys last week. they were quick and professional. I believe I had Geoffrey??
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

You might want to re-phase the last bit Scott!
scott.l.hamilton

Post by scott.l.hamilton »

Why? :shock:

I almost said I was serviced by ....

oh the puns are to numerous....

It was a good service though...
mosy

Re: Locksmith

Post by mosy »

bm293 wrote:I was wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable locksmith in the Sydenham area?

Thanks
An odd question... Do you mean to buy a new lock (can buy at hardware outlets); to order a key for a unique lock (some Ingersoll ones are licensed or whatever); to fit a lock, e.g. a decent carpenter (whole nuther story if you put trust in one who turns out to be incompetent); or to get keys cut? Sydenham DIY (more or less opposite Syd station) stock a load of "blanks". Syd DIY also gave me the name of a locksmith when I locked myself out. The guy was good, but not cheap.

I tried to be so careful not to include any double entendres at all and was doing really well until the last sentence :doh:
Barty

Post by Barty »

Have just rung Sure Lock Homes after being let down by Local Community Locksmith, he'll be here within an hour so very impressed so far!

Anyone who would like to hear the story of Local Community Locksmith I'll be pleased to let them know by PM.
Barty

Post by Barty »

In and out before traffic wardens ticketed his van

And not a pun in sight.

Very happy with Sure Lock Homes. :D