Roundabout jumping boy

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
bencooke

Roundabout jumping boy

Post by bencooke »

Has anybody else seen that lad with a fluffy afro who does somersaults and back flips off the top of London's shoddiest roundabout there at cobbs corner!!? normally around 6pm...very bizarre.
JeeBee

Re: Roundabout jumping boy

Post by JeeBee »

bencooke wrote:Has anybody else seen that lad with a fluffy afro who does somersaults and back flips off the top of London's shoddiest roundabout there at cobbs corner!!? normally around 6pm...very bizarre.
Yeah, I've seen him somersaulting from the high wall at the junction of Lawrie Park Road and Cobbs Corner.
fishcox

Post by fishcox »

There's sometimes 3 or 4 of them, who seem to have a bit of a route from The Cedars Nursing Home, and across the roundabout.

Plod were watching them the other night, but I dont suppose they are doing anything illegal.
bigbadwolf

Post by bigbadwolf »

I think the best course of action would be to chuck a bit of small change at them and see if they pick it up.

If they do, then you can grass them up to Revenue and Customs for failure to declare.

That should shift 'em.
sean

Post by sean »

It is called Street Jumping or FreeRunning and is the latest crazy amongst teen and 20s.

This is a video showing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=872HvTPf ... re=related
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i2thow2 ... re=related
shell1

Post by shell1 »

Bigbadwolf - you 're just mean. :shock: I spotted the "flipping boy" the other evening and found him entertaining although dazzled and rather worried for his safety - he seemed to know what he was doing though and beats teens hanging around listlessly.
bigbadwolf

Post by bigbadwolf »

Bigbadwolf - you 're just mean.
You're right. And I've been told that when I die, I'll be sent to hell.

But, it's warm and I'll know people there. So, whateveerrr!
Bram

Post by Bram »

Shell1

BBW is our local troll. Most of the time he can be dealt with by by patting between the ears.
bigbadwolf

Post by bigbadwolf »

BBW is our local troll.
Unfounded slander and lies, Bram.