Nursery recommendations in Sydenham

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
hollydolly

Nursery recommendations in Sydenham

Post by hollydolly »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend any nurseries in Sydenham for a 6 month old?

On a side note, I've tried calling Crystal day nursery on Venner Rd, but their number seems disconnected - seems a bit ominous, does anyone know if it's just a missed bill, or something else?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have!
Mazzer

Re: Nursery recommendations in Sydenham

Post by Mazzer »

I've also got to start looking into a nursery. How is your research going? I was also planning to get in touch with the one on venner road, I'd be interested in your opinion if you have managed to visit them?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
sawasawa

Post by sawasawa »

Crystal day is an excellent nursary. Both My sons have been there. the eldest, who is now at school and the younger one who is not quite 2 years old.

I dont have much to compare them with, but there attitude towards the children is first rate, and the children are very well looked after.

It was strange you couldnt get through, they are definitely there and fully operational!

good Luck.
KM

Post by KM »

I can recommend Cuddly Bear Day Care on Panmure Road. Both my kids were well cared for by the fab staff, lots of activities, and they have 'Outstanding'. They are soon expanding into new premises nearby too, so may be taking on extra kids.
There should be other threads on this subject if you do a search.
With all nurseries, there will be a waiting list, so don't leave your search too late. And visit a couple of times, have a really good nose around, get a good feel for the kids and the staff!
Good luck!
Suzee

Post by Suzee »

We use Cornerstone Day Nursery on Trewsbury Rd - they are really friendly and caring. Would recommend them!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Cherish Day Nursery

Post by Cherish Day Nursery »

Hello hollydolly,

We would love for you to consider our nursery - Cherish Day Nursery - http://cherishdaynursery.com/

We were formerly known as Cornerstone Day Nursery & Pre-School, but have recently become the proud new owners.

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Bhavisha & Prijesh
himpat31

Post by himpat31 »

I personally recommend Cherish Day Nursery - http://cherishdaynursery.com is well-established, Ofsted registered nursery in Sydenham offering highest quality of childcare within a caring, safe and stimulating environment.

Thank you
Cherish Day Nursery

Post by Cherish Day Nursery »

Hi All,

Apologies, we've asked around but are unsure who 'himpat31' is!

Nevertheless, please do check out our relatively new nursery website which has our recent 'Good' graded Early Years Register inspection report from Ofsted - http://cherishdaynursery.com/

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks