SEE3 News: Community Party at The Dolphin on 13 June

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
BelindaLester

SEE3 News: Community Party at The Dolphin on 13 June

Post by BelindaLester »

Hello -

The Pop Goes Sydenham food series launched this weekend with sold out supperclubs at the Blue Mountain Cafe - we have 3 more supperclubs scheduled throughout the month, all of which have also sold out, so I am working hard to organise more! Watch this space :D

Please save the date for a community party at The Dolphin in the evening of Thursday 13 June -all are welcome from 5pm (food from 6pm), for a fun and hopefully sun-filled evening of music, food and great people!

I am thrilled to be working with local street food traders, who will be cooking up delicious food for sale on the evening:
- Fleischmob - Austrian recipes, using the only the finest British ingredients
- Boquifresco - seriously fresh and tasty Mexican street food
- Mean Green Foods - hand-crafted vegetarian delights
- Mr Muffin - amazing sweet and savoury options, baked especially for us using locally sourced ingredients

MANY THANKS to The Dolphin and to the Sydenham Arts Festival team for their help with venue, music and overall support for all that is great about this community :D

Belinda
louisecbrooks

Re: SEE3 News: Community Party at The Dolphin on 13 June

Post by louisecbrooks »

Hi All

A reminder that the Dolphin are kindly hosting the SEE3 Pop Goes Sydenham Community Party on 13 June from 5pm (food from 6pm).

https://www.facebook.com/events/158160454367017/

Local street food traders who will be cooking up delicious food for sale on the evening are:

- Fleischmob – Austrian recipes, using the only the finest British ingredients
- Boquifresco – seriously fresh and tasty Mexican street food
- Mean Green Foods – hand-crafted vegetarian delights
- Mr Muffin – amazing sweet and savoury options, baked especially for us using locally sourced ingredients

Musical acts organised by the Sydenham Arts Festival team include:

- Harrison Bodnar – Orpington, Loop pedalist/guitar, folk pop – a featured artist at the Sydenham Unsigned SAF event – July 3
- Alexander Hiscox – Forest Hill, original tunes..smooth bluesy folk feel – a featured artist at the Sydenham Unsigned SAF event – July 3
- DJ Chris Arch – reggae funk fusion music – owner of the Sugahill Café in Sydenham

Looking forward to seeing you all then.

Louise
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Looks fab. Myself and the G-lady will be down a bit later, about 9:30 as we're off to the theatre dah-ling.

See you then.

G-man

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
BelindaLester

Post by BelindaLester »

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all there! I'm also in training to eat as much as I can.....schnitzels, and burritos and muffins and falafels, and samosas and Frankfurters and Kasekrainer..... It also looks like the sun might be out - fingers crossed :D
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

BelindaLester wrote:I'm really looking forward to seeing you all there! I'm also in training to eat as much as I can.....schnitzels, and burritos and muffins and falafels, and samosas and Frankfurters and Kasekrainer..... It also looks like the sun might be out - fingers crossed :D
Hey, save me some swine!

Ha.
jonekt

Post by jonekt »

Good event last night! Music, food & atmosphere were great.

Thought the DJ at the end had some great tunes. Would be a good choice for the club night in Zanzibar..

BelindaLester

Post by BelindaLester »

jonekt wrote:Good event last night! Music, food & atmosphere were great.

Thought the DJ at the end had some great tunes. Would be a good choice for the club night in Zanzibar..

I like your thinking! Thanks to everyone who joined us last night - it truly was a community evening, and only possible because of the support of The Dolphin, the Sydenham Arts Festival Team and of course our local musicians and food traders. I ate too much, but that's not unusual :D

Our 3rd supperclub will be held this evening - YummyChoo at the Blue Mountain. This also promises to be a great evening (more eating!)

More food events to be announced soon!

Thanks
Belinda