please please, can anyone recommend a dentist?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
yay!gosydenham!

please please, can anyone recommend a dentist?

Post by yay!gosydenham! »

I'm one of those people who's a bit of a scaredy-cat when it comes to dentists. Can anyone recommend a good, efficient dentist who takes care, is sympathetic and does a good job? Lawrie Park Triangle area ideal but will travel for good 'un. Nhs preferred. Ones to avoid also helpful to know!
Thank you in advance..
sara

Post by sara »

I've been going to this practice in Croydon for several years now: http://croydondental.co.uk - I always see Mrs Walker, who's excellent. Don't know if they're still taking NHS patients though.
shell1

Post by shell1 »

I'm a wuss too when it comes to my gnashers. I used to go to ADP on the high street (close to Kwik Fit or more or less opposite The Prince Alfred pub and Kent house road. But felt that one of the dentists were a little too harsh on my sensibilities. So now I visit Maxident Clinic, 161 Bromley Road in Catford. About a 5 minute drive away 0208 698 0491. Very good customer care, professional and efficient. Good luck :)