Monsoon Wedding - Pop up cinema

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
SydenhamFilmClub

Monsoon Wedding - Pop up cinema

Post by SydenhamFilmClub »

As part of Sydenham Arts Festival’s pop-up weekend, Garam Masala Indian Restaurant becomes a cinema!

While you enjoy the delicious food and drink, watch Mira Nair’s wonderful 2001 comedy drama.
Modern Delhi girl Aditi prepares for a traditional wedding celebration, in a film about family secrets, emotional conflict - and unexpected, heart-bursting romance.

SATURDAY 16 JULY 2011
GARAM MASALA
144 SYDENHAM ROAD SE26 5JX

ORDER FOOD AND DRINK AT 5PM. MOVIE STARTS AT 5.30PM

TICKETS: £6.50 includes a free beer, wine or soft drink
Available online http://www.sydenhamartsfestival.co.uk/2 ... up-cinema/ or from Garam Masala from 13 July.
G-Man

Re: Monsoon Wedding - Pop up cinema

Post by G-Man »

Just tried to buy tickets and Paypal won't have any of it, the phone number on the website also isn't working...any other way to reserve tickets? I really want to go to this event.

Cheers

G-Man
girl_canuck

Post by girl_canuck »

Does anyone know if you can buy tickets at the door? I really want to go, but it's the night before my baby is due (!!) so I'm obviously not sure if I'll be able to actually go or not :shock:
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

Well, I've just tried and Paypal is working - the link is at the bottom of the information on the left hand side. I have checked with our web guru and she assures me that a number of tickets have been sold already for this event. Have another go - if you are still having trouble pm me with your phone number.

I understand that there are 44 places available as this is a small restaurant - I dont think I'd wait to buy at the door