dads and babies playgroups

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
amalho

dads and babies playgroups

Post by amalho »

hiya, just wondering if u all know of any dads and babies/toddlers playgroups?! my new baby is 6 months and my partner and i are doing a role reversal thing were i'm going to work and he's doing childcare, so, was hoping to keep him from going mad with any playgroup schemes runned by other dads? i see the mums' old coffee break meetings has now been replaced by dads who do breakfast together!!!
please if anyone knows of any in sydenham or forest hill or is interested in starting something up please reply
thanx in advance anna malho x
Chrise

Post by Chrise »

Contact the Lewisham pre school learning alliance on 020 8695 5955, they will be able to advise you on this and they do have a 'Dad's' coordinator, who run's activities for Dad's and children.
poppy

dads and playgroups

Post by poppy »

I might be wrong, but I am sure I read a feature about something run by dads for dads and kids in East Dulwich or Peckham. It might have been in the guardian.
premier900

Re: dads and babies playgroups

Post by premier900 »

amalho wrote:hiya, just wondering if u all know of any dads and babies/toddlers playgroups?! my new baby is 6 months and my partner and i are doing a role reversal thing were i'm going to work and he's doing childcare, so, was hoping to keep him from going mad with any playgroup schemes runned by other dads? i see the mums' old coffee break meetings has now been replaced by dads who do breakfast together!!!
please if anyone knows of any in sydenham or forest hill or is interested in starting something up please reply
thanx in advance anna malho x
Now that Winter is over we would be happy to host a parent's group at the Premier Snack Bar [173 Sydenham Road]. We have had something similar to this in the Autumn of last year. Come in and we will make you cozy with your little ones.