Mother and baby groups

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Susie1791

Mother and baby groups

Post by Susie1791 »

Hi there, I just wondered if there were any mother and baby groups in the Sydenham area, I live in Lower Sydenham and was hoping to find groups within walking distance but struggling to find any information on the net, if anyone knows of any, I would really love to hear from you. Many thanks :)
Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Just a option but you could try the Bell Green doctors they may have information that could help you.

Jess
Susie1791

Post by Susie1791 »

Thank you, that is a helpful suggestion, I will pop in and have a look.
GillM

Post by GillM »

I believe there is one on a Friday morning at St Phillips Church hall.
mumofanangel

Post by mumofanangel »

Hi there are a good few. On a Tuesday morning there is rhyme/story time at Syenham library(not totally sure of time but i think around 10.45), on a Wed/Fri morning (9.30-11.30) there is a parent/baby/toddler group at the Our Lady and St Phillip Hall (just next to the library) and on a Friday there is also a parent/baby/toddler group at Here For Good on Sydenham high street from 10.00 (next to the Well Being Health shop)and theres also one every second Thursday at Venner Rd community hall, near the Lloyds bank on Sydenham high street - just bear in mind that most of these except the one at the library stop over school holidays/half terms. You can also get quite a bit of info. from the netmums website (just go onto Lewisham) and they have all the play groups/whats on/things to do.