Traffic Lights - Newlands Park / Sydenham Road

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
sydenham Don

Traffic Lights - Newlands Park / Sydenham Road

Post by sydenham Don »

Right,

A real bug bear of mine I just have to find out how to resolve this. Every morning (about 7.45-8.10am) the lights at Newlands Park and Sydenhm Road seem to freeze - they get stuck on red for literally minutes and the queues go back hundreds of metres on NP. People end up jumping the red lights - it definitely is a fault as at some points in the sequence all the lights are red ! :evil:

Who do you contact about this?

Also, to the really pleasant individual (who no doubt has zero intelligence and therefore will never read this site but I am letting off steam!) who decided to key every car down newlands park and probably cause thousands of pounds of damage at the beginning of this week, hope your keys were suitably damaged, meaning you couldn't get in and froze.

Ta

SD
fuzzy logic

Post by fuzzy logic »

I have mentioned Newlands Park before ...... I have had my wing mirror knocked off ! £143 + vat for a new one !! .... I can't believe the speed people drive down there. Anyone for a speed camera ???? .. it would make thousands.

Don - I know what you mean about the lights although some days it seems fine and the traffic flows as it should do.
Illuminance

Post by Illuminance »

SD

All traffic signals in London (except temporary ones at roadworks) are managed by Transport for London
You can report faults by visiting their website -

http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/

That junction is a nightmare for traffic and pedestrians alike. Good luck!