Lost Cat

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Whiftoff

Lost Cat

Post by Whiftoff »

We've had a young cat hanging around all day and night for the last week. She's black with a white front and white paws. I'll ring the RSPCA next week as its either a stray or can't find its way home. Its in pretty good condition for a stray if not a bit skinny.

Please let me know if this sounds like someone's missing cat.

Cheers
Chris
catwoman

Re: Lost Cat

Post by catwoman »

A young boy lost a cat in Allwood Close. It escaped into one of the Burghill road gardens when he took it to show his friend. That would have been on the 28th of July. It may be the same cat, but thats all I can say if you're near that area.
sara

Post by sara »

First off, thank you for trying to help this cat.

If the cat is still hanging around, try and catch it and take it to a vet - it might be microchipped and they'll have a scan to check.

There's some very helpful advice here: http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index ... 636.0.html

And if she/he's still looking skinny, please offer her/him some food! :D
jjsyd

Post by jjsyd »

Hi, are you near the sydenham railway station? I've been feeding a cat that fits that description on and off for the pass year in that area. I've never been able to find a owner for it though.