Foxtots Babies and Toddler Music Group

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Foxtots

Foxtots Babies and Toddler Music Group

Post by Foxtots »

Monday 4th February sees the launch of a brand new Babies and Toddler's music group - Foxtots. Sydenham based - Tannsfeld Road. Run by professional musician/actors Rosie and Ben Fox (Rosie Jenkins professionally). Some live music, hands on instruments, stories, puppets, fun! Take a look at our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/foxtots for more info or email foxtotslondon@gmail.com or phone Rosie on 07929005334.
chrism

Re: Foxtots Babies and Toddler Music Group

Post by chrism »

I went to a session today and it was brilliant. A great mix of familiar and original songs, puppets and live instruments for the tots to try. Rosie and Ben are lovely and it really was great fun and different from other groups in the area. I highly recommend going along.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Foxtots

Post by Foxtots »

FOR NEW SESSION INFO, PLEASE VIEW LATEST POST!
Last edited by Foxtots on 7 May 2013 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Foxtots

Post by Foxtots »

Please view latest post for NEW SESSION INFO!
Last edited by Foxtots on 7 May 2013 20:22, edited 2 times in total.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

I wish you luck with your business venture. However £6 for 30 minutes seems extortionate to me. I guess some people have more money than sense!

Mazzer

Post by Mazzer »

I went along to the free taster session of this class and it is really really good. The best music group for babies that I've tried. Great props, very interactive, really kept the babies interest and my son really enjoyed exploring the instruments and listening to the songs. If you are going to spend the money on a class (and there's plenty even more expensive - monkey music, gymboree, sing and sign, baby sensory etc) I'd recommend this one. Unfortunately my nearly-three-year-old was a bit big for it - getting so into the music she was treading on a lot of the younger babies, so we wont be booking up, much to my one-year-old's disgust.

I also like the fact it's held in an extremely child-friendly pub. The Bridge House Tavern staff couldn't have done more to help us - bringing us pre-ordered coffee after the class, cleaning up baby food thrown all over the floor before we've had a chance. I'll definitely be returning to the pub even though I wont be doing the class.

I'm not a friend of the person running this class even though it sounds like it :-). I just wanted to give an honest review of a baby class - there are so many expensive classes out there it's worth knowing what's recommended.

Marie
Foxtots

Post by Foxtots »

Thank you Marie, what lovely feedback. We will miss you at Foxtots. I am planning to start up a group for older children so will keep you posted. Hope to see you again in the future. :O)

And thanks C, again lovely feedback. See you next week! :O)

Rosie and Ben Fox
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

I went along to the taster session and have now signed up to a class for my 9 month old daughter. I would really recommend this class. Rosie and Ben are welcoming and friendly and the class is better than anything we have been to.
They have a gorgeous range of instruments and props which the babies are free to explore.
I agree The bridge house is a great venue and the staff there are helpful and smiley. I disagree that it is over priced, £6 is very reasonable. I have paid much more for classes which haven't been great!
We really look forward to our Foxtots session every week!!

MiniC

Post by MiniC »

I've signed up my 10 month old to Foxtots too, and she absolutely loves it! Having been to a few 'baby groups' I can confidently say it's worth every penny as it's so much more fun and musical than other things we've been to. My little girl loves all of the tunes and the puppets, and the other parents at the sessions have been really friendly too. More than happy to pay £6 for this particular group.

Dalkey14

Post by Dalkey14 »

Foxtots is a really well put together, interesting session run really professionally. My little girl loves it. The Bridge is a great venue. We look forward to it every week and have picked up the new material written by Rosie and Ben so easily, we now sing them at home too!

Foxtots

Post by Foxtots »

UP TO DATE INFORMATION FOR FOXTOTS...

FOXTOTS BABIES AND TODDLER'S MUSIC GROUP

Monday: 11.45 & 13.30 & 14.30 - @ Bar Twenty-Five, Westow Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19 1TQ

Tuesday: 11.00 & 13.30 - @ 65 Tannsfeld Rd, Sydenham, SE26 5DL

Wednesday: 10.30 & 13.30 - @ 65 Tannsfeld Rd, Sydenham, SE26 5DL

FREE TASTER! Then pay for a block of 6! £6 per 40 min session.
Bookings only please!

TO BOOK: email: foxtotslondon@gmail.com, visit: http://www.facebook.com/foxtots or call 07929 005334